Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Display column additions for SCCP

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 00:01:30 +0100
Commited with the aforementioned changes in rev 21126 (with a whole
lot of other stuff).

On 3/22/07, Luis Ontanon <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I got it in my tree, it will be checked in with other changes I have
that I haven't commited yet.

I'll make it optional as the BSSAP, RANAP, TCAP, etc strings are
appended and the column will have the payload's strings out of the
screen. I'll remove the commas and the parenthesis as well.

789     2.833737        3:1997  3:11356 BSSAP   DATA CR(SLR=5685626,(BSSMAP)
Complete Layer 3 Information (DTAP) (MM) CM Service Request )

Luis