Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] My postings are getting lost

From: Bill Fassler <bill.fassler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:31:08 -0700 (PDT)
I have repeatedly tried to post a response to Joerg Mayer regarding decoding traffic thru OpenVPN.  Although I provided a one packet sample, Joerg requested a small capture of traffic, so when I attach a small capture the email is about 1Mb and gets bounced.

Is there any way to get around this?

Bill

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time