Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Looking for a definition document matching a dissector/plugin.

From: John <heimdal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 05:19:49 -0800
Hello,

I have read much of the wireshark documents on how to program a dissector/plugin for a new packet protocol. Does anyone have a suggested packet type, that has a public protocol document, for an already defined dissector/plugin? This would help me to comprehend the remaining arcanum in writing a dissector plugin for a new packet protocol type. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

John