Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Prevent compiler warnings by using "stop on warnings"/"treat

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:21:01 +1100
On 3/21/07, Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 12:44:06PM +0000, Martin Mathieson wrote:

Yup.  I edit source files and compile in the Emacs GUI.  It makes it
easy to spot warnings & errors during the compliation process (Control-X
` takes you to the next warning or error in the source code and in the
compilation output).  But you've got to have the right mindset to be
able to stand using Emacs :).

How do you mean?  Emacs is the only true editor!
How would you edit sourcecode if not using emacs?

(  http://www.dina.kvl.dk/~abraham/religion/ )

!6

:-)