Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] crypt-sha1

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:01:16 +0100
If they are in the hmac code that's probably my fault when I put it
back in the repo.

I don't think it will be causing any problems, as we do not run in any
16 bit platform guint is either equal to guint32 or larger (64) and
the way the code is written is protected from both endianity and word
lenght (as far as it is at least 32 bits).

However, go ahead and change it.