Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Query on status of patches

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:54:59 +0000
Joerg Mayer wrote:
Hmm, I don't understand which part wouldn't work. Stage 1 of submitting
a patch is to send it to the ml - in most cases, the patch will be
submitted/commented on quickly. In those cases, where this doesn't work
open a bug and attach the patch. That has worked fine in the past, or
how many bugs with the topic patch or something similar are open?

Perhaps I'm being unfair. I thought that I had a couple of bugs on there with patches that had bitrotted, but I now can't find them, and it seems I was imagining things. Sorry.