Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Generating a wireshark RPM

From: "Douglas Pratley" <Douglas.pratley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:42:25 -0000
There is set of instructions that have been recently added to the
developer's guide:

http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/ChSrcBinary.html#ChSrcRp

In short:
Edit packaging/rpm/SPECS/wireshark.spec.in to set up the ./configure
settings for the RPM build the way you want
Call the root ./configure; this generates a "real" .spec file (used by
rpmbuild).
$> make rpm-package

Cheers

Doug