Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Patch] Add "Copy as Filter" menu item

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:32:35 +0100
Sake Blok wrote:
On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 05:52:39PM -0800, Stephen Fisher wrote:
On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 01:39:50AM +0100, Sake Blok wrote:

Can't wait for the buildbot-build for my Windows laptop :) (I don't dare to make the move from linux-dev to windows-dev)
It's not that bad as long as you follow the directions :). Still, I'm a Unix guy and only test changes done in Unix on my Windows dev setup.

Hmmm... I might give it a try someday then. Are there any MS C compilers
out there that you don't have to pay for? If I read the list-archives
correctly, development with GCC under Cygwin is not an option is it?

Right.

But just follow the developers guide, the recommended Visual Studio 2005 Express Edition is free (as in beer).

Regards, ULFL