Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] problem

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:20:40 +0100
There have being a lot of changes and bug fixes to h248 since 0.99.5
was released.

can you try the latest development version for your plattform from
http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/
and see if it has solved your issues?

If it doesn't fix it you should file a bug explaining what's not
working at http://bugs.wireshark.org and, please, be more exhaustive
in your explanation of what's wrong.

Luis