Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Re : nmake -distclean failing

From: Sebastien Tandel <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 18:45:05 +0100
Hi,

    it's true there is an improvement in the accepted length of the
command line in the cmd.exe of Windows XP. (see
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/830473)

   However, the limitation on Windows 2000 is of 2047 characters and the
rm command executed in crypt repository is 310 characters long ... Is
there something else to notice before this fatal rm command?

Regards,
Sebastien Tandel