Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Building on Windows Failed

From: Donald White <donald_white@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:50:45 -0700
Sorry fo having no subject on previous post.

I updated my working copy from the trunk this morning and now I can't
build.  It had been since 99.4 or so but the update seemed to go OK.

I use VC++ 6.0 on XP.  I let the makefile completely redo
wireshark-win32-libs and did the distclean.

Can anyone help me out?  The last bit of the nmake output follows.

Thanks,
Don

tcp_graph.c
voip_calls_dlg.c
wsp_stat.c
Generating Code...
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\VC98\BIN\cl.exe' :
return code
'0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\VC98\BIN\NMAKE.EXE' :
return co
de '0x2'
Stop.