Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark APIs for display

From: "MKS {}" <mks_97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 21:51:17 +0000
Hi,

I have a protocol decode libraray for a protocol I have written in C. This parses the packet stream and decodes packets.

I wanted to use the UI and packet capture capabilities of Wireshark to capture packes and display the messages. I wasn't interested in the wireshark API's for parsing the data. Has anyone done this before? If so, any pointers to the API's I need to use? Thanks,

--Mahesh

Find what you need at prices you�ll love. Compare products and save at MSN� Shopping.