Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] private development and syncing process ...

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 20:01:33 +0100
Hi,
If you want to discuss about how to write a dissector, how to fix a
bug, about adding a new feature or similar development issues this is
the right forum.

If you ever want your patch applied to the trunk so it is made
available to everyone with the rest of wireshark this is the right
place to post it.

But this is the wrong forum to discuss about distributing free
software exclusively for use within a company. Software Licensing is a
Legal Issue, the kind of issues you discuss with a lawyer not with a
group of developers.

looks closer to be the right place to ask this kind of questions.