Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] what is the best entry point / file in debugging Wiresharp src i

Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 15:36:10 -0800 (PST)
I am quite new to the source code of Wireshark and I have a simple question. Does anyone knows what is a good entry file/subroutine that I can build a project/solution upon in VC++ (any VC version)? Lets say, is there a single .c file (having main() ) that when I load it into my VC++ environment and start building the project upon? It seems like there many files with main(), but I am looking for the one that is the major one, so when I run it I get the Wireshark interface build and everything else the way wireshark is available for the users. Or does anyone already have a simple VC++/VC# main() already written that would work with some of the wireshark files?
I appreciate the answer.

- Hubert