Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Plugin?

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 23:57:11 +0100
I think that unless you explain a little better what you are trying to
do no one will be able to help you.

On 3/5/07, any.question@xxxxxxxxxx <any.question@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
i have start an plugin for wireshark 0.99.5
so i need a bit support to complete the plugin
my packet-foo.c is based at the void example in the devolper guide
i do it now static
- Example
=Foo, Version=9.0.1.0, Culture=neutral,   (is in the dump)
- with
proto_tree_add_item(foo_tree, hf_foo_version, tvb, 39, 7, FALSE);
- get i
Version: 9.0.1.0 (is my output at this moment)
now i search for an dynamic version the will search the second "=" and get it to the next ","

can anyone help me please

"Jetzt Handykosten senken mit klarmobil - 14 Ct./Min.! Hier klicken"
http://www.klarmobil.de/index.html?pid=73025