Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 20953: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: simp

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:33:44 -0800
FYI to everyone that I set the simple dialog label to wrap to the
widget's width to avoid cases where the widget & message would be too
wide to fit on the screen.

This is happening in file open error messages in the new export object
save screen where the really long filenames are placed into the label
without linebreaks.

If this makes other simple dialogs look strange, we can remove it and
I'll find another way to wrap my long filenames.