Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Dissector Question - arrays of data in packets - how to disp

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:18:27 -0800
Guy Harris wrote:

Unfortunately, that doesn't handle the "Generator 1"/"Generator 2"/... issue.

It might be useful to add new APIs that take an array index as an argument, and that add the array index value after the field name in the display representation of the item. (I think we may have discussed the issue of arrays earlier; I'll look for that discussion later.)

Found it:

	http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/200611/msg02796.html

	http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/200611/msg02803.html

	http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/200611/msg02808.html