Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] wireshark build works on XP but not win2k3

From: Paul Panzl <ppanzl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:42:13 -0500
 I followed the instructions at
http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/ChSetupWin32.html
(very nice job by the way) an built a custom build of wireshark for a
colleague to add additional wccp related disector information.

Everything works great for windows XP users.  However on win2k3 systems
when trying to execute the wireshark program
We get the following error message "This application failed to start
because MSVCR80.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix
this problem"

Re-installing does not fix the problem.  On the win2k3 machines the
msvcr80.dll file is located in one of the C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_xxxx
folders.

I have looked through the config.nmake file and see nothing that would
address this.  Any suggestions?  thanks.

pap