Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark development API

From: Sebastien Tandel <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:06:14 +0100
Hi,

You probably have to read the code for a complete information on the API
functions. One good starting point is to read files in the epan
repository. I would propose mainly proto.h, tvb.h, tvbuff.h,
value_string.h but it is not an exhaustive list. It is a starting point ;)

Have a look at the deprecated functions :
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/DeprecatedFunctions

Regards,
Sebastien Tandel