Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] local operation code in MAP

Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:01:30 +0100

Right, I did check the encoding of an integer value:

Integer Value           Ber Encoding
0                 02 01 00
127               02 01 7F
128               02 02 00 80
256               02 02 01 00
-128              02 01 80

Regards
Florent

                      <durgabhavani.uppuluru@w
                      ipro.com>                        To:      <wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                         cc:
                      wireshark-dev-bounces@wi         Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] local operation code in MAP
                      reshark.org

                      27/02/2007 15:46
                      Please respond to
                      Developer support list
                      for Wireshark

Hi,

I've made the following changes in the packet:
opcode length : 2 bytes
opcode value : 00 99.

It works.

Thanks a lot for your help.