Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] local operation code in MAP

Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:44:03 +0530

Hi,

I’ve given the value for operation code, not the ASN1 compiler.

I’ve tried below suggestion but still got the problem.

Operation code length : 02, and the operation code : H’81 H’99.

I tried to print the opcode value read from dissect_ber_integer, dissect_ber_integer64

They print negative number for int format & huge positive number for unsigned format.

Best Regards,

Bhavani.