Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] makefile fixes for reassemble_test

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 07:27:20 +0100
Committed revision 20935.
Best regards
Anders

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] För Richard van der Hoff
Skickat: den 26 februari 2007 18:41
Till: Developer support list for Wireshark
Ämne: [Wireshark-dev] makefile fixes for reassemble_test

A couple of weeks ago, I submitted a patch with a load of unit tests for
the reassemble.c API. Anders applied the patch, but didn't want to apply
the part that referred to the Makefile as he uses Windows and couldn't
test under Linux.

It would be really good if this could be applied - else the unit tests
are pretty useless. It's worth noting that the patch doesn't do anything
until you do a "make reassemble_test".