Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] U3 package fails to install

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:03:12 +0000
I built a U3 version from SVN 20915, but the resulting .u3p fails to
install on my SanDisk MicroCruzer.

When I run the U3 add programs applet, it reports:

U3 Launchpad failed to install U3 program, due to a possible error in
the program package.  Try downloading and installing the program again.
 If the problem persists, contact the program software vendor.

The version of U3 Launchpad in use is 1.4.0.2

--
Regards,

Graham Bloice
Software Developer