Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Cross-compile wireshark, without using gnutls

From: David Wuertele <dave-gmane@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 22:44:57 +0000 (UTC)
Luis Ontanon <luis.ontanon@...> writes:

> --without-gnutls ?

That was one of the first things I tried.  Unfortunately, my host has gnutls
installed, and the configure script finds it despite my admonitions not to.

I tried the following configure arguments:

--without-gnutls
--with-gnutls=no
--with-libgnutls-prefix=/nowhere
--disable-gnutls
--enable-gnutls=no

and the following environment variables:

LIBGNUTLS_CONFIG=no LIBGNUTLS_CFLAGS= LIBGNUTLS_LIBS= no_libgnutls=yes

All to no avail.

Dave