Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Cross-compile wireshark, without using gnutls

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 22:40:48 +0100
--without-gnutls ?

On 2/22/07, David Wuertele <dave-gmane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The configure script for wireshark decides that my host has libgnutls, but since
I am cross-compiling to a target that does not, I want to disable it.

I have tried --disable-libgnutls, "LIBGNUTLS_CONFIG=no", and a number of other
hacks, but there is no convincing wireshark.  It finds my hosts installation and
decides to use it no matter what I say.

Can anyone tell me how to force wireshark's configure to disable libgnutls?

Thanks,
Dave