Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Runtime error OOPs

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:20:12 -0800
jaiswal.vikash@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I've written a dissector for my protocol.
It's compiling fine but while executing it gives the following error
OOPS: ',' in 'introip_app_tra_prm_ext3,' Unhandled exception ("proto.c:3607: failed assertion "((*__ctype_b_loc ())[(int) ((c))] & (unsigned short int) _ISalnum) || c == '-' || c == '_' || c == '.'"", group=1, code=4)
Aborted
Can any one suggest what may have went wrong ,

You used a character other than an unaccented Roman-alphabet letter, a number, a hyphen, an underscore, or a period in a field name. Don't do that.