Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bug with RTP dissection - latest SVN

From: Richard van der Hoff <richardv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:09:47 +0000
Mark Lewis wrote:
I have just updated to the latest SVN and RTP dissection appears to be broken. This was working when I last updated a couple of weeks ago. I will look into this further, but if anyone knows what might have changed please let me know.
It's possible that's related to some changes I made and were committed yesterday. I'll take a look now.