Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Bug with RTP dissection - latest SVN

From: "Mark Lewis" <mlewis@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:13:51 -0000
I have just updated to the latest SVN and RTP dissection appears to be broken. This was working when I last updated a couple of weeks ago.

The nature of the problem is that whatever dissector takes the RTP payload is starting its dissection at the beginning of the RTP header, rather than immediately after the RTP header.

I will look into this further, but if anyone knows what might have changed please let me know.

Thanks,

Mark
Altera Europe Ltd (2647731)
Cardiff (Companies House)