Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] HTTP object export

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:15:58 -0800
[ I'm moving this thread to the -dev list from -users                 ]
[ My post to the thread and other's responses start here:             ]
[ http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/200702/msg00376.html ]

On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 11:10:51PM +0100, Sake Blok wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 09:24:45PM +0100, Ulf Lamping wrote:
> >
> > Sake Blok wrote:
> > >
> > > Would't this be option be feeling more at home under the "File" menu?
> > > It is about exporting parts of the data-stream. My suggestion would be:
> > > "File | Export | Objects".
> >
> > Yes, you're right, File is the place to go. "File / Export / HTTP
> > Objects" might be ok.

> Maybe "File | Export | Objects | <protocol>" would be more scalable
> (although initially it would mean an additional click).

Thanks for everyone's comments so far.  I am working on the suggested
changes.  My first question in response isis, should we keep the objects
from each protocol separate or put them all in the same window with a
column saying which protocol it came from?

BTW, I haven't ported this to GTK1.  Should I?

Steve