Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] DESEGMENT_ONE_MORE_SEGMENT over iax

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 07:49:12 +0100
Committed revision 20892.
Best regards
Anders

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] För Richard van der Hoff
Skickat: den 16 februari 2007 19:12
Till: Developer support list for Wireshark
Ämne: [Wireshark-dev] DESEGMENT_ONE_MORE_SEGMENT over iax

Hi,

This patch makes the defragmentation code in the iax2 dissector handle
pinfo->desegment_len=DESEGMENT_ONE_MORE_SEGMENT, in line with
Ronnie's changes to the tcp dissector of 11 November.

Incidentally, Ronnie: I think there's a problem with the tcp dissector.
Basically if the subdissector sets
pinfo->desegment_len=DESEGMENT_ONE_MORE_SEGMENT, this causes the tcp
dissector to set MSP_FLAGS_REASSEMBLE_ENTIRE_SEGMENT for the datagram
being reassembled. However, if the same packet is revisited (as it
appears it can be sometimes), no more data is added, and
MSP_FLAGS_REASSEMBLE_ENTIRE_SEGMENT is cleared. The next fragment is
then deemed to start a new datagram.

Cheers

Richard