Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] having trouble building a minimal dissector

From: "David Bunch" <davidvonz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:21:47 -0800
Hi im trying to build a dissector for a protocol that runs on top of udp.  I have read the README.developer and README.pluggin however I am still having trouble getting a bare minimal dissector up and running and showing up in the supported protocol list in the supported protocol list window.  Does anyon have a bare minimum dissector that will compile, that I can add things too?  Or better yet, could someone take a look at my dissector and tell me what is wrong with it?
Thank You
-David

--
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not
become a monster.  And when you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks