Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Function to decode messages when several encodingcan be used

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:38:11 +0100
Committed revision 20878.
Best regards
Anders

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] För
Florent.Drouin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skickat: den 20 februari 2007 13:07
Till: wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: [Wireshark-dev] Function to decode messages when several encodingcan
be used

This patch provide a new function to decode messages when several ASN1
encoding can be used.
This is the case, for example, when a same message has different encoding
according to the MAP version, or in case of ASN1 encoder optimization.
 At the same time, I did remove the configuration variable
"old_gsm_map_version", which is taken into account in the patch.
And likewise, for all the messages defined with the ASN1 sequence "[3]
SEQUENCE", this function is called for the decoding.

(See attached file: packet-gsm_map-template.c.diff.gz)

Regards
Florent