Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem LUA+H248

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:26:21 +0100
Well, this is an odd one... the way ASN1 elements are added to the
tree is somewhat twisted... I'll be investigating how these are
made...

What you want is "h248.id" that is a byte-string containing the
termination id you are looking for terminationId is something else in
the syntax.

as a rule of thumb test if a filter works...

B.T.W. have you tried H.248's "Keep Persistent Context Information"
Preference... it adds a tree that does context analysis.

Luis