Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Problem LUA+H248

Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:05:48 +0100
Hello,

I have a problem using LUA with h248.
I wrote a script trying to take only one communication out of a capture file.
The problem is when I want to have the terminationID, it doesn't work. He
doesn't find it. Here are the code lines:

terminationId = Field.new("h248.terminationID")

extract_com = Listener.new()

function extract_com.packet(pinfo)
   print (terminationId())
end

I only get a blank line.

It works with "command" or others but there are some which doesn't work as
terminationID, contextID, mesID...

Is it me who isn't using it correctly or a bug?

Thanks for your help.
Joseph