Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Patch for bug 310

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 11:15:26 +0100
Steve Schaeffer wrote:
This patch fixes the issue of adding list widget numbers to the packet
history instead of adding frame numbers.
No it doesn't!

After applying the display filter, the history is completely empty now.

Did you even tried that patch yourself under the situation described in the bug report?

Regards, ULFL

P.S: Why don't you attach the patch to the bug report?