Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Unsupported ERF format

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 19:59:13 -0800
On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 12:50:20PM +0900, Horyong Choi wrote:

> Currently wireshark is support to some ERF header format.
>
> ERF header format have a totally 11 types according to document at
> http://www.endace.com/support/EndaceRecordFormat.pdf
>
> But wireshark 0.55.9 is only support for type 1 to 4.
>
> I need more type of supported format.
>
> Who can help me..?

Which type(s) do you need supported?  Do you have sample packet captures
that include those types someone could test new dissection with?  You
may want to open a bug report (and mark it as an enhancement request) at
http://bugs.wireshark.org/ with this request.  Make sure to include the
link you sent above and a sample capture file.  The best way to get it
done is to do it yourself, but someone else may have free time to write
it for you.  Remember, this is a volunteer project so we're all
contributing our free time to it.

Steve