Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Update gsmmap to V7.5.0 Rel 7

Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:13:16 +0100
      Hello,

Here is a patch to update the gsm map definition up to 3GPP TS 29.002
V7.5.0 (2006-09) Release 7
There is a little impact on the GTP dissector, because I had to change the
name of the Local ErrorCode in the gsm map asn1 definition due to a
conflict with the Camel dissector.

If you have some difficulties to apply the patch on packet-gtp.c, just
replace the map local error in the file.
( gsm_map_LocalErrorcode_vals becomes gsm_map_GSMMAPLocalErrorcode_vals )

(See attached file: gsmmap.diff.gz)(See attached file:
packet-gtp.c.diff.gz)

Regards
Florent