Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Developing Wireshark under Visual Studio 2003/2005

From: Gerhard Gappmeier <gerhard.gappmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:46:09 +0100
You can also create a makefile project to build with the custom wirshark
makefile.
Then drop in the sources you want to modify so that you can easily acces
them via the file view.
This way you can build and debug as usual.

Only when adding new files you have to edit the wireshark makefiles.
But this you have to do anyway.

regards,
Gerhard.