Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] doc/README.tapping typo question

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:31:15 +1100
On 2/13/07, Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am reading doc/README.tapping and found a few typos that I am going to
correct.  However, since I am still learning about using the tapping
mechanisms, I am not sure what two of the words are supposed to be:

---
The *data structure type is specific to each tap.
This function returns an int and it should return
 1, if the data in the packet aused state to be updated
    (asnd thus a redraw of the window would later be required)
 0, if we dont need to redraw the window.
---

... aused = used?
aused = caused

... asnd = and?