Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Using wireshark protocol parsers to buildpackets

From: "Aaron Turner" <synfinatic@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:17:25 -0800
I don't see any code posted for these two tools, but you may want to
contact the people involved:
http://www-nrg.ee.lbl.gov/LBNL-FTP-ANON.html
http://www.ece.gatech.edu/research/labs/nsa/honeynet/tools/pcap-anon.shtml

Obviously any tool has it's limits and what is considered public
information to one person is confidential to another.

--
Aaron Turner
http://synfin.net/