Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] printing bits..

From: Amit Khullar <amit.khullar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 15:49:32 +0000
I am writing my own dissector for a TLV format, where generally the value is a integer. So all I currently print is a TAG , its LENGTH (in decimal) and VALUE (in HEX).

One of the tags is a bit-map of valid ports. Hence the value is really a port indicator, where each bit
corresponds to a port. And if set the port is valid.
I want to display something like valid ports : 1-12,14-23,30,31 in the message decode window.

Could somebody help me on this.

regards
Amit