Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] First MSVC2005EE build - very smooth - thank you

From: "Prokash Sinha" <prokashs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 06:53:42 -0800
Thank you all.

I will try following the document. I have svn installed.

-pro

On 2/8/07, Abhik Sarkar <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would like to second that! I have been building with MSVC2005EE for
the last 10 days or so without any issues at all. So, I don't need to
keep dual booting to test my changes :-)

Prokash, you don't normally need to enter the IDE at all. Most of the
building is done from the command-line itself. You could try this for
a start (by following the standard documents, if you haven't already).

Best regards,
Abhik.