Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] wireshark build error

From: Gerhard Gappmeier <gerhard.gappmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 15:01:52 +0100
Hello,

I just updated wirkshark to the latest version,
because my version was already half a year old.

But now I get build errors.
Are there some new dependencies that I should know about?

I'm building with VC6 on windows XP using the cygwin shell.

packet-snmp-template.c(71) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'net-snmp/net-snmp-config.h': No such file or directory
packet-socks.c
packet-spnego.c
packet-spp.c
packet-spray.c
Generating Code...
packet-smb.c(15972) : warning C4761: integral size mismatch in argument; conversion supplied
packet-smb.c(15974) : warning C4761: integral size mismatch in argument; conversion supplied
Compiling...
packet-sscf-nni.c
packet-srvloc.c
packet-sscop.c
packet-ssh.c
packet-ssl-utils.c
packet-ssl-utils.h(33) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'winposixtype.h': No such file or directory
packet-ssl.c
packet-ssl-utils.h(33) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'winposixtype.h': No such file or directory