Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] First MSVC2005EE build - very smooth - thank you

From: "Prokash Sinha" <prokashs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 15:32:36 -0800
Hi Mark,

Could please tell us which branch ( or release ) you took the src from?

Do they have any workspace that are already created? ( like .dsp or .dsw type files)

Is there any extra binaries ( pkgs ) that are windows compatible and needed to be downloaded and installed?

If I could get a workspace that would help build the product on ( vs5 or vs6 ) that would be ideal.

I just need to plug-in some propritary data-protocol stuff to sniff and analyze some traffic.

thanks in advance.
-pro