Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] how to restore the lower protocol buffer

From: "Vladimir Zherdenovsky" <Vladimir.Zherdenovsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:27:57 +0200
Hello,
I should write dissector to the "goo" protocol that encapsulated into
"foo" protocol, which encapsulated into UDP. The "foo" protocol has
small packets with fixed length, start indicator and number in the
packet header. There are few foo packets in the UDP. The goo protocol
shall be fragmented in the foo packets and only inside of goo I can know
length of the goo buffer. It says that goo buffer shall be fragmented in
the foo and udp packets.
How can I restore goo buffer for parse it?

Thanks,
Vladimir