Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wi-Fi Protected Setup: Patch for EAP and 802.11 dissectors

From: "Philippe Teuwen" <phil@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 16:52:39 +0100 (CET)
Hello,

Here is a proposal of patch to analyse Wi-Fi Protected Setup

Wi-Fi Protected Setup?
cf http://www.wi-fi.org/pressroom_overview.php?newsid=263

The code was done by Jianping Jiang and myself prior to the public
announcement of Wi-Fi Protected Setup and now I ported it to the
snapshot version (20070131, I hope nothing changed drastically this week-end)

I generated the diffs with svn.
Prior to this patch I also removed some warnings when compiling
packet-ieee80211.c, these changes are also visible alone in
packet-ieee80211_nowarn.patch.gz (very small) but note that
packet-ieee80211-eap_WPS.patch.gz is a cumulative patch as
svn diff is always against the repository.

I ran the fuzzer on a sample capture of a pairing in progress
for a (long) while without getting any error.

Thanks for your comments.

Note that I'm not member of the wireshark-dev list so take care
when you reply to this post, thanks!

Philippe Teuwen