Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Tethereal extraction from Ethereal package

From: Pranav Shukla <pranav_a_shukla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 02:58:54 -0800 (PST)
Sir,
I have downloaded Ethereal-0.99 source code and
installed on my PC. Now, I want to use just Tethereal
( no GUI components) for some experiment tasks. How
can I do it ? Which files I should remove and what
changes I have to make in makefiles or Configure.in in
order to get  only tethereal to be installed on My PC?

Thanks in advance,

Pranav Shukla

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail