Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Patch - Decode for 802.11n Beacon/Probe/Association Information

From: "Clay Jones" <clay.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:15:31 -0700
This patch adds decodes for 802.11n information elements. Since 802.11n isn't a formal standard yet they are not using the final packet structures or ie type numbers. But there are already 802.11n pre release devices out there and these decodes do seem to correctly decode the IEs that they use.

Clay