Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Patch to add read support for Shomiti wireless captures

From: "Clay Jones" <clay.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 09:17:14 -0700
Premature send on that last email.

Bit 8 is the error bit. If set the packet was received with some sort of error Bit 9 is the undecryptable bit. If set the packet was encrypted and the mac was unable to decrypt it

rate  is a standard 802.11 rate
preamble is set if the phy reports that the preamble was a short preamble
code indicates the modulation of the packet
  0 = cck
  3 = wofdm
signal 0 to 100%
signal quality is 0 to 100%