Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] blank makefile generated for custom dissector plugin

From: "David Bunch" <davidvonz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:32:10 -0800
Hello, I'm trying to create a protocol dissector for a custom protocol we are developing.  I followed the tutorial in the Developers documentation as well as all the steps listed in README.plugin.  When I ran ./configure, and after I tried to compile wireshark,  I noticed that it generated a blank Makefile for my dissector and it did not get compiled.   Any thoughts on this?

Thanks alot,
 -David

--
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not
become a monster.  And when you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks